The simFlight Network Forums

Pete please help with imo touchscreen

Hi Pete:

Not sure if fsuipc has something to do with touchscreens, but maybe you can help me, I have a 9" imo usb touchscreen for entering fmc info works well in windows 7 64bit but when I undock lets say the radio stack in cessna, when I touch lets say com1 button I see it light up on the aircraft but no beep or button lights up on imo screen, any help would be much appreciated, thank you. I belive mimo does not have a support forum no idea why.

http://www.mimomonitors.com/products/imo-eye9

Regards, Rich

Not sure if fsuipc has something to do with touchscreens, but maybe you can help me, I have a 9" imo usb touchscreen for entering fmc info works well in windows 7 64bit but when I undock lets say the radio stack in cessna, when I touch lets say com1 button I see it light up on the aircraft but no beep or button lights up on imo screen, any help would be much appreciated, thank you. I belive mimo does not have a support forum no idea why.

Sorry, this is not at all related to any of my software. FSUIPC is an interface for FS, it isn't any sort of video or hardware driver. I've never heard of "imo", but surely there must be some sort of driver for your touchscreen, so you probably need to see what facilities that has.

Pete

Hi Pete:

Hope all is well buddy, after further investigation, it seems ok in windows but in fsx it does not work well and also noticed fps are not good so I think a vrisight cdu II might be the only other option, thank you.

Regards, Rich