The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC registration key during Peter's holidays ?

Hello Pete,

I hope you can answer me soon ; I downloaded and installed the latest FSUIPC version and paid via credit card a registration key (28.56 €) yesterday (Sunday afternoon) through SimMarket ; until now I didn't received any email with a registration key and strangely I didn't note note any movement with that sum verifying with my online banking. My question : if Pete is on holiday, should I wait until his return ? How can I be sure that my order (Visa) has been treated yet ? From Belgium, I can pay directly through the online banking facility too, but I don't want to pay twice. If needed I can give you my client number. Thanks in advance and hope to read you soon.

Michel de BECKER

Hi Michel,

If you log into your account at simMarket and look at the the order you placed for FSUIPC, it should give you an order status. If that status is "delivered", opening the order should include your software key in the details.

Best regards,

Ian P.

Hi,

I did install FS9 into my new PC, and thereafter FSUIPC 3.99.

I did buy and pay FSUIPC before at Simmarket.

But when I want to activate, I still have the free Version in FS9.

Must Pete Downson confirm my registration? What I do wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers Stephan

Hi,

I cant register FSUIPC. It say, I have to registert with the installer, but when I insert my Name and the Keycode, I click confirm.

Tell`s me, that FSUIPC is now registered, but when I look in the FS9 Menu, I still have the freeware Version.

Do i something wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers Stephan LSZH

Same to me, i,ve ordered FSUIPC 3 Key 1 Week ago(on Monday 10th),paid via Bank Transfer, status since Thaturday is "free of charge", whatever that means, (i think they got my money), how long will it take to get my Key ?

Depends when you go to your SimMarket account and retrieve it. It probably takes forever unless you go get it! ;-0

Pete

Tell`s me, that FSUIPC is now registered, but when I look in the FS9 Menu, I still have the freeware Version.

Do i something wrong?

Check the download links subforum. It's due to a change in how windows applies security checking, and was fixed by an update earlier this year.

Pete