The simFlight Network Forums

prepar3d & PFC.dll

The FSX version, PFCFSX, should work fine with Prepar3D. It does here. The old PFC.DLL was only ever for FS9 and before.

Pete

Thank you for your quick reply, I have put put the PFCFSX.dll in the module file,when I start Prepar3D it does not appear like it does in FSX, I have the latest version of FSUIPC installed. Please advise, thanks

Thank you for your quick reply, I have put put the PFCFSX.dll in the module file,when I start Prepar3D it does not appear like it does in FSX, I have the latest version of FSUIPC installed. Please advise, thanks

I'm sorry but "latest version" isn't really very meaningful. All my FS software has version numbers. It is those I always need. The actual latest version of FSUIPC4 is 4.747. The latest version of PFCFSX.DLL is 4.381. See the Download Links subforum.

So, what versions are you using, and where are the Logs, please? The FSUIPC4.LOG and PFCFSX.LOG will tell all. Paste them here.

As I said, PFCFSX works fine here. There's absolutely no difference in its code for FSX, ESP or Prepar3D as it uses FSUIPC4 for everything. FSUIPC4 loads it automatically if it finds it in the Modules folder.

Regards

Pete