The simFlight Network Forums

Replay Offset

The docs state that the replay offsets (0x0628, 0x062C) are not supported. Is this because it's not possible, or not yet implemented? I'm working on a flight judging script that determines when certain phases of flights start/stop and the replay triggers certain events. Is there a way to check whether replay is on?

The docs state that the replay offsets (0x0628, 0x062C) are not supported. Is this because it's not possible, or not yet implemented?

You forgot to mention the FS version, but In FSX, ESP and Prepar3D I don't know how to implement those. They were implemented in earlier versions, and were on Microsoft's list of things to add in SimConnect updates ...

Pete

You forgot to mention the FS version, but In FSX, ESP and Prepar3D I don't know how to implement those. They were implemented in earlier versions, and were on Microsoft's list of things to add in SimConnect updates ...

Pete

So there's no indication from FSX whether the data you're monitoring is "real" or a "simulation"? That's unfortunate...

So there's no indication from FSX whether the data you're monitoring is "real" or a "simulation"? That's unfortunate...

Well of course it is all simulation, but i know what you mean.

There is probably a way of telling one from the other, as I doubt that the recording and replay actually records and replays every single thing. But I'm afraid I don't know what the tell-tale item might be. It could be worth a look, possibly monitoring things with FSInterrogate. If you do find it, please do let me know and I'll document it.

Regards

Pete