The simFlight Network Forums

tiller and rudder

hi Pete

some months ago i configurated my 737 with the tiller.

to do it, i went to axis assigment and i selected the rudder set via "sent to FS normal axis" option

it worked perfectly with my pmdg model but know that i´m using the oficil plane of prosim that is a modification of the deafualt 737 the tiller moves and works perfectly, but also moves the rudder

there is any way to fix that?

there is any way to config the tiller under FSUIPC calibration? i would like to give a Slope

thanks a lot

miguel

You seem to have posted the same question identically in two separate identically titled threads. I've deleted one to avoid confusion.

some months ago i configurated my 737 with the tiller.

to do it, i went to axis assigment and i selected the rudder set via "sent to FS normal axis" option

it worked perfectly with my pmdg model but know that i´m using the oficil plane of prosim that is a modification of the deafualt 737 the tiller moves and works perfectly, but also moves the rudder

Er ... two answers. First you yourself state that "i went to axis assigment and i selected the rudder set". If you assign an axis to the rudder then of course you must expect it to move the rudder! The second answer, in case you meant that you assigned to the tiller axis FSUIPC provides, is that the steering DOES use the rudder axis even then. The tiller is just a separately calibratable axis for the rudder. Before FSX the only way to steer was by rudder. FSX does actually provide a separate steering axis but I don't know whether it works, nor whether it moves the rudder too, having never used it myslef.

Regards

Pete