The simFlight Network Forums

Ai

Hi Pete, long time no speak, you may remember me from my scenery designing and also the time I supplied you a computer which seems an awfully long time ago. Hope you are well.

I want to ask you if there is anyway you could design a programme or know of someone who could create simple ai at an airfield easily instead of having to place parking places and create flight plans etc. I don't know if you remember Lago, they had a brilliant programme called FSE which not only allowed you to create ai (just like it was created in FS98) but you could also place sounds and scenery, I am sure loads of designers would love a programme like this.

I can't create normal ai at my farm Strips as I don't actually have a runway all I really want is a few moving vehicles really.

Anyway nice meeting up with you again. Regards. Neil Birch

www.northern-microlights-fsx.co.uk

... you may remember me from my scenery designing and also the time I supplied you a computer which seems an awfully long time ago.

Oh, yes. In Bury. How are you?

I want to ask you if there is anyway you could design a programme or know of someone who could create simple ai at an airfield easily instead of having to place parking places and create flight plans etc.

It isn't something I'd be interested in doing, but I think there is a program which does something like that already. EZscenery or something like that? I don't know if it does moving traffic though.

I don't know if you remember Lago, they had a brilliant programme called FSE which not only allowed you to create ai (just like it was created in FS98) but you could also place sounds and scenery, I am sure loads of designers would love a programme like this.

Of course I remember Lago -- Mathijs Kok, now in Aerosoft, was part of that company. I think there was a bit of a bust-up. But I've not really been interested in doing scenery or AI myself. I have a full 737NG cockpit to deal with and my programming time is more spent on interfacing to such things.

Best Regards

Pete

Hi Pete, yep I'm okay. I use EZ-Scenery which is great but it only places `static' scenery. I'll keep trying maybe there isn't a market fro it or it would have been produced by Aerosoft. Anyway take care and nice contacting you again. Regards. Neil