The simFlight Network Forums

TCASID?

Hi, I have FSUIPC set to show the TCASID as "Tail", however it is showing the first three numbers of the tail number instead of the last three. I have looked in the ini file for a place to change this but with no luck. Can this be fixed and if so how. I'm not sure if I need to post a log or something, if so please let me know.

Thanks Mark

Hi, I have FSUIPC set to show the TCASID as "Tail", however it is showing the first three numbers of the tail number instead of the last three.

It abbreviates to the size of the offset, which is 14 characters plus zero terminator. If only tail numbers are selected you will only get an abbreviation if the tail number is longer than 14 characters, which seems incredibly unlikely. And then it is the last 14 characters in any case. I don't know where you are getting "3" from.

Perhaps you need to clarify what it is you mean.

You should also please state the version of FS (FS98, 2000, 2002, 2004, FSX, ESP, P3D?) and the version number of FSUIPC.

Regards

Pete