The simFlight Network Forums

possible or not possible vas fmc... mcp pro connexion via fsuipc

hi... i will try to explain... but first thanks to you pete for developing fsuipc from long time now...

i like to know if it s possible to pick up and send command between my mcp pro / efis and vas fmc via fsuipc and wide fs...??

i build a new cockpit with my son, i have one pc for fsx with all my goflight module and another pc with vas fmc for instrument...

problem vas fmc has not all offset... efis working well

but for ap and mcp pro not all...

on mcp i change speed it s work on vas fmc and in other way too display change well

but nothing work for altitude and hdg... i dont understand why and it s hard to ask vas fmc devloper because is not more updated...

thanks stef

i wish you a good holiday

i like to know if it s possible to pick up and send command between my mcp pro / efis and vas fmc via fsuipc and wide fs...??

If "VAS FMS" uses FSUIPC to talk to FS then it should work the same over WideFS. But don't forget that some add-on aircraft do not use the standard FS autopilot. You don't mention which aircraft you use.

problem vas fmc has not all offset... efis working well

Sorry, I don't understand. But maybe you just mean it doesn't work with some aircraft? It is probably only designed to work with the default aircraft A/P.

on mcp i change speed it s work on vas fmc and in other way too display change well

but nothing work for altitude and hdg... i dont understand why and it s hard to ask vas fmc devloper because is not more updated...

It sounds like the aircraft you are using has the default autothrttle but its own autopilot.

You can of course assign MCP knobs and switches in FSUIPC, but I doubt whether thsi VAS FMS program is compatible with such add-on aircraft.

Regards

Pete