The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC - FSX - The annoying SHIFHT+E issue

Good afternoon:

Perhaps this is not the right place to include this subject. I do have the registered version of FSUIPC4. Recently acquired the amazing GSX Ground Services add-on.

I am having some issues (Feelthere E190 Linage) to open the additional doors (right side) and the cargo doors (SHIFT+E+2). After several attempt when trying to enter the "2", the main doors (Left side) open an close constantly. The system never recognizes or awaits for the "2" hence the others doors never get to open and the left side keep on opening and closing.

I recalled somewhere have read about the possibility to solve this annoying issue using some kind of filter or so using the registered version of FSUIPC.

I do truly appreciate any guidance as to where or how to fix this "small" but truly painful issue. Bear with me please, I've not worked much with FSUIPC yet and I do apologize if I did use the wrong "terminology".

Thanks again in advance for your help and assistance,

Art

I am having some issues (Feelthere E190 Linage) to open the additional doors (right side) and the cargo doors (SHIFT+E+2). After several attempt when trying to enter the "2", the main doors (Left side) open an close constantly. The system never recognizes or awaits for the "2" hence the others doors never get to open and the left side keep on opening and closing.

What is making the left door continually open and close? Are you holding the Shift+E down? Don't! Press Shift+E, release, and THEN press 2.

I recalled somewhere have read about the possibility to solve this annoying issue using some kind of filter or so using the registered version of FSUIPC.

It is defaulted "on" in the Registered install of FSUIPC, but you can adjust the time within which the number key should be pressed. Refer please to the Miscellaneous chapter in the User Guide. You'll see the option mentioned on the right-hand side of the picture, and described below under "Time allowed for Engine/Door select: ".

Pete

Goof afternoon :

Thank you Pete and Andy. I will give it a try and I will modify the "Time allowed for Engine/Door select". But it is just incredible how annoying a "small" issue might be.

By the other hand, Andydigital, I was not aware of that issue, In my case, I was not near a refueling area.

Thanks again,

Art