The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc and wilco airbus

Hi Pete,

i just buy wilco airbus vol 1 and your fsuipc (last version). I know that you have more offsets for the airbus from wilco (i have this list)

But my problem is when i want use one of this offset (like Altitude value 5648) i enter in your module (section logging) and ask to view this offset in my screen ... every offset that i use (for wilco only) everytime the same respond (ex: 5648 = 0) like fsuipc can't read the offset. and i chosse every kind of data (U8, S8, FLT32, etc ...)

Do you have any idea ?

thank you

Michel

Quebec, Canada

i just buy wilco airbus vol 1 and your fsuipc (last version). I know that you have more offsets for the airbus from wilco (i have this list)

FSUIPC itself does not have any Wilco-specific offsets. I don't have a list relevant to their Airbus.

But my problem is when i want use one of this offset (like Altitude value 5648)

Offset 5648 is part of the area assigned to Project Magenta's "PMSystems" program. 5648 in particular is its FireStatus and Firebell control.

i enter in your module (section logging) and ask to view this offset in my screen ... every offset that i use (for wilco only) everytime the same respond (ex: 5648 = 0) like fsuipc can't read the offset. and i chosse every kind of data (U8, S8, FLT32, etc ...)

Do you have any idea ?

If you are not running pmSystems when these offsets should be zero. So that is quite correct..

I think you need some other program to provide data from Wilco's Airbus. If you have a "list", who provided it? What is its title?

Pete

You need this program to get the offsets in your list: http://emarciano.fre...IPCExporter.htm

It's from Eric Marciano, who is one of the developer of the original plane). When you have this program installed, then you are able to access the offsets documented in the supplied documentation.

Thanks for helping.

Looks like Eric has re-used an area already assigned to pmSystems, so I hope no one wants to use both at the same time! Shame, really, as he only needed to apply for a dedicated non-conflicting area.

Regards

Pete