The simFlight Network Forums

FlightSim Time Problem?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is an FSUIPC problem or not. I suspect it is as it affects two addons that use FSUIPC to connect to FSX. I have the latest verion of FSUIPC for FSX installed.

The problem only started today--previously no issues whatsoever...

When using FSRealtime the program connects to fsx whose loaded flight is time/date is 25/10/2012 09:05 UTC. FSRealtime status shows "connected to FSUIPC" but its display of currect FS time shows 0:00 hrs 1999.

I also use FTACARS from Flying Tigers Virtul Airline. At the same time, this has also started showing incorrect flightsim times. It also says "connected to FSUIPC" but no matter what time I move from the gate, it shows the time signature 0:00

It seems like both are connecting to the sim throgh FSUIPC but for some reason are not getting the correct time feeding through?

Not sure why this suddenly has happened. Have used all these for years with no issues. Only thing different yesterday was a reinstall of FS Passengers which I have also used frequently before with no problems.

I tried deleting and reinstalling FSUIPC (registered version)

I also tried reinstalling FSRealtime, and have requested their support also.

Any help will be appreciated.

John

• 2 weeks later...

When using FSRealtime the program connects to fsx whose loaded flight is time/date is 25/10/2012 09:05 UTC. FSRealtime status shows "connected to FSUIPC" but its display of currect FS time shows 0:00 hrs 1999.

Sounds like you are using a registered install of FSUIPC with either a pirated key, or on a PC with a date set before your purchase date.

Pete