The simFlight Network Forums

Changed Hard Drive Serial Key not working.

Dear Support,

I'm new on FSUIPC. I bought the FSUIPC (4.60a) and I had to reInstall FSX and FSUIPC. I have two questions...

1) Is it possible to use my SERIAL KEY to activate the FSUIPC again at my new Hard-Drive?

2) Is it possible to upgrade the FSUIPC to newer version using same serial key ?

3) My version 4.60a is registered to ANDRE GOMES at andremgomes@yahoo.com.br but I did wrong and my correct email adress is andremgomes@yahoo.com (not ".br")... Is is possible to correct it?

Thanks for your help

I'm new on FSUIPC. I bought the FSUIPC (4.60a) and I had to reInstall FSX and FSUIPC.

Where on Earth did you get 4.60a? That's really way way out of date and not available anywhere I know about. The earliest supported version is 4.853. Please download it and reinstall.

1) Is it possible to use my SERIAL KEY to activate the FSUIPC again at my new Hard-Drive?

The registration key supplied for FSUIPC4 is for you, the User, and can be used on any and all computers you own. It is not fixed to any specific hardware.

2) Is it possible to upgrade the FSUIPC to newer version using same serial key ?

You purchased FSUIPC4, not any specific version. You are expected to keep it up to date if you want continued support. You never need to pay again for the same product.

3) My version 4.60a is registered to ANDRE GOMES at andremgomes@yahoo.com.br but I did wrong and my correct email adress is andremgomes@yahoo.com (not ".br")... Is is possible to correct it?

No, and it is not necessary. The only use of the name and email is to tie it specifically to you. it is not actually used as an email address. It could even be a house address.

Regards

Pete