The simFlight Network Forums

Impossible to communicate with sim market

Good morning,

I bought FSUIPC 4 several years ago.

Some days ago, I bought a new machine. I lost the FSUIPC key activation to reinstall the software, and also the password to enter in my Sim Market account.

When I follow their new password request procedure, they say that an email has been sent to me, but no mail never arrive.

So, impossible to have a new key activation, and also impossible to do business with Sim Market.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot,

Dominique PEPIN

I bought FSUIPC 4 several years ago.

Some days ago, I bought a new machine. I lost the FSUIPC key activation to reinstall the software, and also the password to enter in my Sim Market account.

That's a bit careless. Didn't you take backups of the KEY file, as advised?

When I follow their new password request procedure, they say that an email has been sent to me, but no mail never arrive.

It's an automated process which can't really go wrong if you get your email address correct -- maybe your spam remover has stuck it in your junk or spam folder?

So, impossible to have a new key activation, and also impossible to do business with Sim Market.

Well, I can't help with the latter, but I might be able to find your key. Please send details -- I'd need either your original order number, or the email address you used for the order. Send to petedowson@btconnect.com.

Regards

Pete

Please send details -- I'd need either your original order number, or the email address you used for the order.

I received your details, and found the orders. I've emailed back the details you need. Please confirm that you've received them. Since you are not getting the emailed passwords from SimMarket there's a good chance you aren't receiving from me either, or you are but just not finding them. If you don't see received emails you need to sort that out before anything else can be done.

Regards

Pete

• 1 month later...

Yes it is impossible to communicate when your password does not work

Sorry, you mean you've lost or forgotten your account password? Please clarify.

If that is all you mean, then you can get SimMarket to generate a new one and email it to you. Please just click on the "Forgot your password" option and you'll get to a screen which helps you.

Pete

"Forgot your password option" does not generate new passwod

to my email address but I am receiving news letters so I know my emaill address is correct

Well, as far as I know, that system is automated, so I can only think that it is something to do with your ISP blocking emails from that source. Perhaps you should contact them?

If it is only your FSUIPC key you wish to recover, and it is legitimate, give me your order number and I'll see if I can find it here.

Regards

Pete