The simFlight Network Forums

Flaps - Saitek Quadrant - Concorde FSLABS

Hello, I calculate for several months with my boyfriend david how to put on concord and FSLABS quadrant SAItek flaps in increments but this is not feasible. Do you have the solution, as we cycled through all the tutorials and forums, nothing is explained. thank you

Sorry, I do not know., except that the Concorde had no flaps in any case. But you would be better off asking in the FSLabs support forum.

See also http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/240195/

Regards

Pete

Hello, for Sharp obviously no flaps but we want to control the flaps on the descent of the visor. For information on the basic A321 fsx it works but not for Concorde FSLABS. I refer to your support on which you mention: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/73528-incdec-concorde-visor-control-force-read/

DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR 66295

DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY 66384

INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR 66294

INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY 66383

I do not know how to program. Thank you for your information and does not ésitez if you think something aure A + CA :razz:

Edited by christophe

Hello, for Sharp obviously no flaps but we want to control the flaps on the descent of the visor. For information on the basic A321 fsx it works but not for Concorde FSLABS. I refer to your support on which you mention: http://forum.simflig...rol-force-read/

DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR 66295

DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY 66384

INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR 66294

INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY 66383

I do not know how to program. Thank you for your information and does not ésitez if you think something aure A + CA :razz:

They are simple controls, not axis assignments. If you want to use a lever to send normal FS controls you have to create regions of the lever position in which those controls are sent. That is on the right-hand side of the Axis assignments tab. Please read the User Manual!

Regards

Pete

The manual is not unknown to me, I devoured from top to bottom, even the advanced user, but it is I who is handling badly (which can happen) or CEST on concord is no to follow your program because with the A321 base it works. I'll send you soon, but I do not know how I can attach to my text so that you can guide me A + CA

The manual is not unknown to me, I devoured from top to bottom, even the advanced user, but it is I who is handling badly (which can happen) or CEST on concord is no to follow your program because with the A321 base it works. I'll send you soon, but I do not know how I can attach to my text so that you can guide me A + CA

But the A321 has flaps, the Concorde does not. Why are you expecting a flaps control to work on an aircraft without any? You are not making sense I'm afraid.

If you want to operate the visor, assign buttons or switches to the appropriate visor controls. don't try to treat it as flaps when it isn't!

What is the "A + CA" by the way? What is it yuo want to send me? I do not want pictures, thank you.

Pete

I would have liked to control descent and ascent of the nose of Concorde on my joystick (saitek quadrant) to find the sign of the true principle dashboard. Poue the A + = A French language more (ie to an end soon in CA is friendly and my inniciales for my signature. Thanks for your answers and your program n (is not easy to understand but it is dessuite advantage of FSX, so it is best to dive. pity that we do not have more information on entry and return to their functions: eg right window (inc, dec, ....).

A + CA

I think he's saying that the FSLabs Conc uses the flaps control to adjust the angle of the nose... But in that case, surely a generic "flaps" lever assignment should work?

Unfortunately I don't have the Concord installed at the moment to test.

Ian P.

I think he's saying that the FSLabs Conc uses the flaps control to adjust the angle of the nose... But in that case, surely a generic "flaps" lever assignment should work?

Ah, but maybe their code only takes notice of the "FLAPS INCR" or "FLAPS DECR" controls, or even the old FLAPS 1/2/3 controls? If the documentation doesn't tell him then maybe some experimentation is needed.

Unfortunately I don't have the Concord installed at the moment to test.

Nor I.

I think he must go to FSLabs support for advice as I suggested earlier.

Regards

Pete

Hello, thank you for your track, I took the left window spoiler axis value on the right is the what my problem. After your documentation again Sev points are a dédinirs we have two windows on their right to enter a range value in number, eg flaps incr = 117 F6 = 118 decr Flaps for F7 = Flaps up 119 to 119, 116 = Flaps down

Should he enter the first order in the range of the upper or lower knowing that we start the procedure with the joystick down?

For components can be divided into several ranges that correspond to crants (1,2 and 3)?

Should we start with (down) Down, Inc, Inc, Dec, Inc, Flap1

or Down Flap1; Flap1, Flap2; Flap2, Flap3

Thank you for your comprhension, I did my best to understand your program once métrisé is great.

With the assistance of concerned FSLABS I in my relationships Pierre CHASSANG who participated in the development of Concorde but slammed the door before its publication because he told me that the value buisness home before winning a the quality as Sharp is plien bugs (PA and realism of flight), I noticed this myself but I hope :razz:

Bonjour, thank you for your track, I returned to the window on the left axis value

spoiler on the right it is what my problem. After your documentation again

Sev points are a dédinirs we have two windows on their right

range to return the value in number, eg flaps incr = 117 F6 = 118 Flaps decr

for F7, Flaps up = 119 119 = 116 Flaps down

Should he enter the first order in the range of the upper or lower knowing that we start

the procedure with the joystick down?

For components can be divided into several ranges that correspond to crants (1,2 and 3)?

Thank you for your understanding, I did my best to understand your program once

métrisé is great.

With the assistance of concerned FSLABS I in my relationships Pierre CHASSANG (http://concordeperformancesystem.unblog.fr/cps-cest-quoi/) who participated

in the development of Concorde but slammed the door before its publication because he told me that

value buisness winning a home before because the quality is plien Sharp bugs (PA and realism

flight), I noticed this too but I hope it will fix soon. for

back to the topic I'm afraid that the assistance is the author of their ambitions

Bonjour, thank you for your track, I returned to the window on the left axis value

Sev points are a dédinirs we have two windows on their right

Should he enter the first order in the range of the upper or lower knowing that we start

Thank you for your understanding, I did my best to understand your program once

métrisé is great.

With the assistance of concerned FSLABS I in my relationships Pierre CHASSANG (http://concordeperfo.../cps-cest-quoi/) who participated

in the development of Concorde but slammed the door before its publication because he told me that

value buisness winning a home before because the quality is plien Sharp bugs (PA and realism

flight), I noticed this too but I hope it will fix soon. for

back to the topic I'm afraid that the assistance is the author of their ambitions

I'm afraid I don't understand any of this.

Perhaps you could write in your natural language (French?) and maybe someone who understands French and English could translate it for me. Maybe even the Google translation would help.

Regards

Pete

Bonjour, merci pour votre piste, j'ai rentré dans la fenêtre de gauche sur axe le valeur

spoiler, sur la droite c'est la qu'est mon problème. Après avoir à nouveau votre documentation

plusieur points sont à définir, nous sommes en présence de deux fenêtres avec sur leur droite

une plage pour rentrer la valeur en nombre, exemple Flaps incr = 117 pour F6, Flaps decr =118

pour F7, Flaps up = 119 pour 119, Flaps down = 116

Faut il rentrer le premier ordre dans la plage du bas ou celle du haut sachant que l'on démarre

la procédure avec la manette vers le bas ?

Pour les volets peut on diviser en plusieurs plages qui correspondent aux crants (1,2et 3) ?

Faut il démarrer par (le bas) Down, Inc ; Inc, Dec ; Inc, Flap1

ou Down, Flap1 ; Flap1, Flap2 ; Flap2, Flap3

Merci de votre compréhension, je fait de mon mieux pour comprendre votre programme qui une fois

maitrisé est super.

En ce qui concer l'assistance de FSLABS, j'ai dans mes relations Pierre CHASSANG

(http://concordeperformancesystem.unblog.fr/cps-cest-quoi/)qui a participé à l'élaboration du

Concorde mais a claqué la porte avant sa parution car il m'a dit que la valeur buisness a primé

chez eux avant la qualité car Le Pointu est plien de bugs(PA et réalisme de vol), j'ai constaté

ceci moi aussi mais j'espère qu'il vont corriger prochainement. Pour revenir au sujet j'ai bien

peur que l'assistance soit à la auteur de leur ambitions

The Google translater doesn't seem to do too well with this, but let's see:

Hello, thank you for your track, I returned to the window on the left axis value

Sev points are set, we have two windows on their right

I have difficulty understanding this part. I assume "spoiler" is a mis-translation because nothing we have been discussing is anything to do with the spoiler (speed brake), right?

Ignoring the above, for now:

I assume this is all about how to use the range setting options on the right-hand side of the Axis Assignments tab.

Here I'm at a loss to know how to explain it differently from the way it is explained and illustrated in the Manual. Perhaps the French version of the User Guide would help? This is from the Documentation thread in Download Links:

FSUIPC 4.60 documentation in FrenchFSUIPC460Francais

--- Translation kindly donated by Mr. Philippe Hantzberg, 19th March 2011

With the assistance of concerned FSLABS I in my relationships Pierre CHASSANG

(http://concordeperfo.../cps-cest-quoi/) who participated in the development of

Concorde but slammed the door before its publication because he told me that the value has awarded buisness

home before because the quality is plien Sharp bugs (PA and realism of flight), I found

this myself but I hope it will fix soon. To return to the subject I have

fear that the assistance is the author of their ambitions

Sorry, I don't understand this bit either, other that it seems to imply you can't get any support from FSLabs, which seems rather strange.

Regards

Pete

I have difficulty understanding this part. I assume "spoiler" is a mis-translation because nothing we have been discussing is anything to do with the spoiler (speed brake), right? Ok for speed brake

French version of the User Guide : I have

FSLabs was a plane but it is no longer in development. They are on A320. Thank you for assistance. I inform you when I find A + CA