The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Version 4.86

Hi Pete.

I have updated my FSUIPC to 4.86 and wide FS7, FSX now wont start Iwhen I click to start I just get a white screen saying fatal error,

I tried putting the the Loader DLL and re running the the installer but FSX still wont run,

Have you any ideas please

Dave Edmunds

********* FSUIPC4, Version 4.86 by Pete Dowson *********

Running inside FSX on Windows 7

Module base=65C50000

User Name="David Edmunds"

User Addr="kimdaveedmunds@aol.com"

FSUIPC4 Key is provided

WideFS7 Key is provided

15 System time = 01/03/2013 15:37:41

15 FLT UNC path = "\\MISSIONRANCH\Users\Dave\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\"

47 Trying to connect to SimConnect Acc/SP2 Oct07 ...

47 FS UNC path = "\\MISSIONRANCH\FSX\"

390 LogOptions=00000000 00000001

390 SIM1 Frictions access gained

390 Wind smoothing fix is fully installed

390 G3D.DLL fix attempt installed ok

390 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay

390 Trying to use SimConnect Acc/SP2 Oct07

405 Running in "Microsoft Flight Simulator X", Version: 10.0.61637.0 (SimConnect: 10.0.61259.0)

405 Initialising SimConnect data requests now

405 FSUIPC Menu entry added

437 \\MISSIONRANCH\Users\dave\documents\flight simulator x files\Lauda air @ gate 548 Default.FLT

437 \\MISSIONRANCH\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800\Boeing737-800.AIR

24149 C:\Users\Dave\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\IFR Heathrow to Stevens Anchorage Intl.PLN

24149 Weather Mode now = Theme

I have updated my FSUIPC to 4.86 and wide FS7, FSX now wont start Iwhen I click to start I just get a white screen saying fatal error,

A white screen? Never seen one of those. What else does it say apart from "fatal error"? What was your previous version of FSUIPC?

Can you look in the Windows error log and get the crah information, please. I need the module name, the offset address and the error code. You can get to the error log by entering 2event viewer" in the Start-Run box and pressing Enter. Look in the Windows logs, application logs.

You appended a log showing that FSUIPC is actually loading and starting, so you shouldn't use the Loader, and it isn't thge usual problem with SimConnect load checking. Judging from how far the log has reached I would guess that it is a weather file corruption (WX file). FSUIPC always reads weather through SimConnect and corrupted WX files, which can arise from a previous crash, can do nasty things to SimConnect's weather interface.

Go into this folder:

C:\Users\Dave\Documents\flight simulator x files\

and see if removing or renaming the file named

Lauda air @ gate 548 Default.wx

helps. Also, make sure the file

IFR Heathrow to Stevens Anchorage Intl.PLN

is okay, because that's the last thing loaded before the log ends.

Pete