The simFlight Network Forums

TO/GA Button

Hello Jim,

Is this in an add-on? If so, which one? I don't think there is a default FS9 or FSX control for TOGA(*), which is why there won't be one on the drop-down list.

The usual method is that most add-on developers will have or will allow a keyboard control to be allocated to the function, in which case mapping that to the button on your quad would be the best solution.

(* - I don't have a list in front of me, so stand to be corrected on this).

Cheers,

Ian P.

Thanks for the advice guys. After looking again I found the selection I was looking for. It was in the drop down list after all - Auto Throttle To Ga. Guess these old eyes missed it the first time.

Ian, I am using this for the PMDG 737X.

Jim

I don't know whether the PMDG aircraft will use the default TOGA command (which does actually exist... whoops, sorry!) - if it doesn't, what you might have to do is to assign a keystroke to TOGA in the PMDG settings and bind that to a button using FSUIPC "on press".

Cheers,

Ian P.