The simFlight Network Forums

MULTIPLY STATION FOR MULTIPLY PILOT S

Dear Mr Peter, i am not able to understand this paragrah on your manual ftor dvancer user.

i am not able to configure the second pilot station, wichi is very important for my cabin.

i have always a flutter as soon as i tray to settle the second station. i followed your instruction

reporting also list of second secontroller with letter B and value fron List of controll in the file.INI but withouth to

solve the problem.

can you pls be so kind to let mi have some more instructions to do that ??? or some check list with the steep to

configure second pilot station ???

many tks and regards

lorenzo cotroneo

Dear Mr Peter, i am not able to understand this paragrah on your manual ftor dvancer user.

i am not able to configure the second pilot station, wichi is very important for my cabin.

i have always a flutter as soon as i tray to settle the second station. i followed your instruction

reporting also list of second secontroller with letter B and value fron List of controll in the file.INI but withouth to

solve the problem.

Sorry, I do not understand. Can you be more specific please, or at least show me what you are trying to do. What controls are you talking about -- throttle, aileron, elevator, rudder?

And what version of Flight Sim? What version number of FSUIPC?

I suspect you may be referring to some very old facilities which are not really needed any more with any recent versions. Mostly all you need to do is assign all controls in the same way, "direct to FSUIPC calibration", and then FSUIPC will arbitrate between them, giving preference to the one giving the most deviation from normal.

Pete

Good day Mr PETER , i try to explain as best i can. I have two Pilot station ( home built ) with Aileron, elevator, rudder and break right and left for each station.

the version of FSIUCP is the last version downloaded from your site just one weeks ago 4,68.

during setting the second pilot station with FSIUCP ( sending diretct to FSIUCP for calibration ) as you instruct on you manual i find a jetter ( flutter ) on the axis. how to avoid it ??? i looked for a way to send a foto but without success. Regrads

lorenzo

Good day Mr PETER , i try to explain as best i can. I have two Pilot station ( home built ) with Aileron, elevator, rudder and break right and left for each station.

the version of FSIUCP is the last version downloaded from your site just one weeks ago 4,68.

I think you mean 4.86.. And I don't have a "site", so I assume you mean Mr. Schiratti's page.

during setting the second pilot station with FSIUCP ( sending diretct to FSIUCP for calibration ) as you instruct on you manual i find a jetter ( flutter ) on the axis. how to avoid it ?

I'm not sure how this is related to your thread title of multiple controls, but:

If the axis is jittering then you most likely have a bad controller, or a poor power supply, or dirt in the controller itslef. The values shown on the Axis assignments tab, coming from your axis, are the ones FSUIPC gets from Windows, via the direct input system. Fluttering or jittering there is not easily correctable by software.

If the jitters are minor then you might get away by simply increasing the "Delta" value, so FSUIPC ignores small changes -- but this reduces the axis resolution, so be careful. There's also a "filter" option in calibration, but this does have a damping/delaying effect and is only advisable as a last resort, and certainly not for stunt aircraft or fighters which need quick response from controls.

I thought the chapter where you talk about multy pilot station the list to add to the INI files were used to avoid this problem of jetter in the secoind , third etc... . In fact, where typing the letter B C / D etc. .. to distinguish the multi pilot station and avoid the jetter. It happens as if I setting a peripheral with both control panel ( FSIUCP and FS Panel ) opened . Anyway i would like to check for poor which cams from electronic cards connected to the usb2 of cmptr

Tks to you for your effort.

reverting tks and regards

lorenzo

I thought the chapter where you talk about multy pilot station the list to add to the INI files were used to avoid this problem of jetter in the secoind , third etc... . In fact, where typing the letter B C / D etc. .. to distinguish the multi pilot station and avoid the jetter. It happens as if I setting a peripheral with both control panel ( FSIUCP and FS Panel ) opened . Anyway i would like to check for poor which cams from electronic cards connected to the usb2 of cmptr

Sorry, I don't understand this. Can you explain (a) what you are actually doing, (B) what you actually want to do, and © what the problem is?

Regards

Pete

Soirry sorry, sorri Mr Pete D. but many time anxiety and fear of not being understood cause many fatal errors.

I will try to explain again steep by steep of course you dont know what i am doing therefore i must be able to indicate you what and what i need from you :

1) FS X with relkevant service pack ;

2) Your FSIUCP4 last version February 2013 4,86

3) Multiple joisticks for pilot and copilot ( your manual for advanced user pag 45 ) Method 1

4) FSICUP4 installed and registered ;

5) start FSX - alla peripheral alredy connected through the port usb2 with 5 axes each one AILERON , ELEVATOR, DIFF BRAKE RIGHT AND LEFT , RUDDER LEFT CENTER RIGHT; 5 axes for both pilot station

6) panel in fsx for peripheral calibration Off and all axes erased;

7) i proceed with axis assignment send direct to fsiucp for calibration.

:cool: the first station is ok !! as soon i try with the second station to assign axis all surface have a flutter.

9) I take as a guide section of your manual pag 45 Method 1

10) can you be so kind to explain to me above method?? ; it is possible i can not undersatand alla steep to be done and i make a mistake wich generate e flutter.

11) you say .. now add to the FSIUCP4.Ini file's Joy Callibration section a list of decl...... patiently explain to me what should I do??

i would like to send photo but i dont know how to do this from here .

many tks for you effort

Lorenzo

3) Multiple joisticks for pilot and copilot ( your manual for advanced user pag 45 ) Method 1

Seems you are referring to an older version of the manual? Currently it is on page 48.

And use the improved Method, method 2, which is in fact as I already advised. The older method is only there for compatibility with earlier versions.

Pete

FSUICP4 ADVANCED USER ( for FSUICP version 4.86 Fe4bruary 2013)

Multiple Joysticks for multiple pilot still pag 45 Me Pete . If you will be so kind to let me have the new manual for advancer user in order to apply method 2.

I have already done that but nothing happens - mobile surface still fluttering

regrads

FSUICP4 ADVANCED USER ( for FSUICP version 4.86 Fe4bruary 2013)

Yes, that's correct.

Multiple Joysticks for multiple pilot still pag 45

Yes. you are correct. I misread the page number.

Me Pete . If you will be so kind to let me have the new manual for advancer user in order to apply method 2.

Method 2 is there, on page 45, it starts several paragraphs from the end of that page. there's a heading "Method 2:"

Pete