The simFlight Network Forums

macro for returning switch

I am trying to create a macro for a button which when you press it doesn't stay depressed but pops back out. The macro i've produced for the press is: [Macros]

Module="DA.PA31SYS.DLL"

1=piperaltarm=RX154b0*X55cc

i have read the addendum in the user guide covering the 'return' of buttons i.e. the use of ,11 and ,17 but can't make a lot of it. Any chance someone can give me the additional text which will cover the button's return??

Alan

I am trying to create a macro for a button which when you press it doesn't stay depressed but pops back out.

Almost all buttons are like that. Buttons which have depressed "on" states and released "off" states are exactly the same as toggle switches 9like normal light switches). So, I'm not sure what is 'special' about this that it needs macro attention.

The macro i've produced for the press is: [Macros]

Module="DA.PA31SYS.DLL"

1=piperaltarm=RX154b0*X55cc

i have read the addendum in the user guide covering the 'return' of buttons i.e. the use of ,11 and ,17 but can't make a lot of it. Any chance someone can give me the additional text which will cover the button's return??

Doesn't it return when you press it again? Most such types do.

I don't recall offhand what ",11" or ",17" mean, but i seem to remember that most things to do with mouse buttons need experimentation.

Regards

Pete