The simFlight Network Forums

question on installing the new fsuipc

Hi just a question on before I download the new version of fsuipc since got the email requiring to update. Currently iam running fsx and have the version fsuipc 4.82 installed. Was wondering do I need to uninstall my previous version or simply install over the top of the installed version that I got installed

Currently iam running fsx and have the version fsuipc 4.82 installed.

4.82 hasn't been supported for quite a while!

Was wondering do I need to uninstall my previous version or simply install over the top of the installed version that I got installed

Just run the installer. NEVER uninstall.

Pete

Thanks for that so for my version being 4.82 I need to go to the web site and download the full 4.90 version or can I go to the download sub forum and use the download the full 4.90 version since I didn't see any reference to the 4.82 version only the 4.86 version that is mentioned

The link at the Schiratti site and the links in the forum here both point to the same files, so either will work. Personally, I'd use the ones in the forum, but that's just because you're here already. ;)

Cheers,

Ian P.

Sorry , in the download sub forum should have been 4.88 not what I typed 4.86

Okay. 4.88 is the same as 4.90 except the latter has no Code Signature checking, ready for the time, soon I expect, that this signature revocation reaches PCs.

Pete