The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC USB Re- Connecting

Hi all

I'm currently using the latest version(registered).

I remember that a few versions ago, not sure which release it was; FSUIPC was reconnecting USB devices if they became 'disconnected' for what ever reason.

This was great for me as during a flight (FSX) my Saitek X52 stopped working; I had to remove the device by un plugging it then plugging it back in again, then going into FSUIPC and 'reloading the buttons'

When the version with this 'auto' re-connect' came out I never had any more dis-connection issues.

Now it seems it does not work and I'm back to 'dis-connection' issues with my X52.

Does the latest FSUIPC still have the functionality or have I missed something?

Many Thanks

Clive

(Alpha117)

Hi all

I'm currently using the latest version(registered).

I remember that a few versions ago, not sure which release it was; FSUIPC was reconnecting USB devices if they became 'disconnected' for what ever reason.

This was great for me as during a flight (FSX) my Saitek X52 stopped working; I had to remove the device by un plugging it then plugging it back in again, then going into FSUIPC and 'reloading the buttons'

When the version with this 'auto' re-connect' came out I never had any more dis-connection issues.

Now it seems it does not work and I'm back to 'dis-connection' issues with my X52.

Does the latest FSUIPC still have the functionality or have I missed something?

Many Thanks

Clive

(Alpha117)

You posted twice. I already replied to the first one I saw.

Regards

Pete