The simFlight Network Forums

PMDG 737NGX OFFSETS

I studied the Offset Mapping list for PMDG 737NGX, but I'm missing offsets for the door annunciator lights on the overhead panel. Are there no offsets for these annunciators?

The mapping list is from the data listing in the PMDG NGX SDK file "PMDG_NGX_SDK.h". Did you check there? I'm pretty sure I've not missed labelling any, and the data indexed by the offsets is a straight copy of the data provided by PMDG.

Note that PMDG may use the FSX inbuilt door facilities in any case, in which case the door indications in FSUIPC normal FSX offsets would be the correct place to look.

The NGX support forum would be the better place to ask, really. I don't even use the PMDG aircraft!

Pete

Hi Pete,

thank you for the really quick answer!

I checked the PMDG NGX SDK file "PMDG_NGX_SDK.h". On the last page I found controls for several doors (10 at all). With these controls I'm able to open and close the doors. But nevertheless I need the offsets to control an LED for each door.

Forman

I checked the PMDG NGX SDK file "PMDG_NGX_SDK.h". On the last page I found controls for several doors (10 at all). With these controls I'm able to open and close the doors. But nevertheless I need the offsets to control an LED for each door.

I think, then, you either need to link your LEDs to your use of those controls -- in other words keep track of the doors you have opened and closed, or ask PMDG to supply such indications.

One way of implementing it yourself would be to use a free user offset, say 66C0, and when you send the door open/ close controls, also change bits in that offset (i.e. dual assignment to the buttons or switches). Then you can relate the LED states to bits in that offset. The only problem then is to make sure you are synchronised to start with. eg ideally always start cold and dark with all doors closed.

Pete

So you mean,

If I want to set a button to open EFIS_ModeSel 1: VOR

can not use FSUIPC "Buttons + Switches" > offset word set > X651C

only using C / C + +?

Sorry, you've lost me. Is this not about PMDG doors any more? Have you by any chance posted in the wrong thread?

Please try starting a new thread if its a new subject, and give some context. You seem to imply, by "so you mean", that this is something already discussed somewhere. If so please stick to that thread so I know what you are talking about.

Regards

Pete

Pete