The simFlight Network Forums

Props and Traffic

G'day, 

I am running WidevieW and cannot get the props on the client(s) to spin though they do on the server, plus when using FSInn/co-pilot there is no traffic showing on the client(s) though it shows on the server. C172 is OK, but no other MS or add ons work.

Can I correct this through FSUIPC or is it somewhere else I should be looking?

I am cheating slightly as I am running 1 server with 2x ENGT430 video cards for the panels and 1 client with 3x ENGT 700 video cards for the 5 outside views in VC mode.  The frame rates are great - about 190-200 on the server and 80-100 on the client.  All settings in WidevieW are at factory default.  Real time downloaded Weather and time updates nicely.

Have looked in the FAQs and manuals for WidevieW and FSUIPC and cannot find anything that seems remotely like.

any pointers please?

Mike King

I am running WidevieW and cannot get the props on the client(s) to spin though they do on the server, plus when using FSInn/co-pilot there is no traffic showing on the client(s) though it shows on the server. C172 is OK, but no other MS or add ons work.

Can I correct this through FSUIPC or is it somewhere else I should be looking?

Sorry, I can't support WidevieW, and FSUIPC doesn't have anything to do with graphics rendering in any case. Maybe WidevieW uses SLEW or Pause mode on its clients? That might explain it.

Ask at WidevieW support.

Regards

Pete