The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 4.92

Good day sir:

This will probably stump you as it did me.  I installed the latest version of FSUIPC (registered) 4.92 and started to fly.  Had to leave the room and came back 15 minutes later to see a black screen with the following message: Your demonstration copy of FSX has expired.  Not only do I have a legitimate copy of FSX Deluxe but have added FSX Acceleration.  When I started up FSX after loading your FSUIPC it started asking me to register all my modules which I thought was funny.   I reloaded Acceleration and everything now seems to be running well.   Can I blame this on computer mysteries or what? :???:

Jim

This will probably stump you as it did me.  I installed the latest version of FSUIPC (registered) 4.92 and started to fly.  Had to leave the room and came back 15 minutes later to see a black screen with the following message: Your demonstration copy of FSX has expired.  Not only do I have a legitimate copy of FSX Deluxe but have added FSX Acceleration.  When I started up FSX after loading your FSUIPC it started asking me to register all my modules which I thought was funny.   I reloaded Acceleration and everything now seems to be running well.   Can I blame this on computer mysteries or what? :???:

Doesn't sound like anything whatsoever to do with FSUIPC. And what are all these Modules you needed to Register? What asked you to do that? Do you mean add on gauges and DLLs? If so you don't mean "register" but just permission to run -- if so then it sounds like your FSX.CFG file was inaccessible or corrupted.

Pete