The simFlight Network Forums

GoFlight modules ... point me in the right direction?

It's time I got more serious about my GoFlight modules and getting them to work with ALL the various 3rd party Aircraft I have.

I heard a rumor that my registered version of FSUIPC 4.92 can be used to manage my GoFlight modules ... rumors of using Lua script (I'm a software engineer so no fear is coding Lua scripts) to accomplish this?  Not sure what I need to setup in my GFConfig either, but I'm hoping that can be made clear to me.

As you can see, I'm clueless and need to be pointed in the right direction ... any hints/suggestions on what I need to read to accomplish my goals?

Thanks, Rob.

EDIT: and thank you in advance :)

It's time I got more serious about my GoFlight modules and getting them to work with ALL the various 3rd party Aircraft I have.

I heard a rumor that my registered version of FSUIPC 4.92 can be used to manage my GoFlight modules ... rumors of using Lua script (I'm a software engineer so no fear is coding Lua scripts) to accomplish this?  Not sure what I need to setup in my GFConfig either, but I'm hoping that can be made clear to me.

You might find more Goflight users who can help over in the GoFlight support forums. I provide a lot of GoFlight support in FSUIPC, but I am not a Goflight user and would certainly not be able to advise on configuring it for different aircraft. If you install FSUIPC you can read through the documentation and make up your own mind. You might also find examples for some of your aircraft in the User Contributions subforum. I can answer specific questions about FSUIPC, if they aren't covered in the documentation, but not about GFConfig nor specific aircraft.

Regards

Pete