The simFlight Network Forums

Hi Pete, as I didn't find a thread with my tags,  I created a new one.

I am looking for all the information about position, size and color of all the messages showing up in the FSX main window.

In the meantime I found the files and sections of nearly all these informations. But one is left:

Where is the information of the horizontal scrolling message (e.g. ATIS) stored?
     Where is the color and where the location stored?

I found in the .FLT file the section "message windows", but this obviously is not the place of storage.
When I change the position and the size (e.g.: screencoords) in the file, nothing happens. When I change the position and size in the running FSX window and then save the .FLT file, after reloading this .FLT file the previously stored pos. and size is surprisingly restored.

The only help for changing e.g. ATIS into white is your parameter "WhiteMessages". How are you doing this???

thanks and regards

Alhard
Tags: whitemessages× TextColor.1× BackGroundColor.1× InfoLowerLeftTextColor×

Where is the information of the horizontal scrolling message (e.g. ATIS) stored?

Where is the color and where the location stored?

I found in the .FLT file the section "message windows", but this obviously is not the place of storage.

Sorry, I've no idea about any of that.

The only help for changing e.g. ATIS into white is your parameter "WhiteMessages". How are you doing this???

I thought that only worked for messages displayed trough FSUIPC, not for FS's own messages. And it is done by a hack into fS code found by experimentation.

Regards

Pete