The simFlight Network Forums

WideFSX

Hello Peter 

I have purchased and registered your FSUIPC and Widefsx to use on two computers and some fsx addon. 

I can not run both efb and fs commander, I ask for help..I've installed on two pc satellite programs and in spite of the connection between fsx and Wideclient works, the two programs can not be run from the PC client. 

Please help me. 

thanks 

Ugo

I have purchased and registered your FSUIPC and Widefsx to use on two computers and some fsx addon. 

I can not run both efb and fs commander, I ask for help..I've installed on two pc satellite programs and in spite of the connection between fsx and Wideclient works, the two programs can not be run from the PC client. 

Aivlasoft EFB uses its own Data Provider, not WideFS. 

If FS Commander can use WideFS (I don't know if it can or not, sorry), then if WideClient is connecting the only likely problem is that it aso needs access to FS folders. Check its documentation and maybe ask in its support forum.

Pete

Sorry, yes. It needs read and write to the FS directory and Flight Simulator Files, I believe. It's described right at the end of the manual. You also need to do something specific (copying a file, I forget exactly which one, but it's probably the scenery library database) to allow it to scan for airports.

The documentation does explain how to set it up and prove that it works.

Cheers,

Ian P.

Sorry, yes. It needs read and write to the FS directory and Flight Simulator Files, I believe. It's described right at the end of the manual. You also need to do something specific (copying a file, I forget exactly which one, but it's probably the scenery library database) to allow it to scan for airports.

The documentation does explain how to set it up and prove that it works..

Okay. Good. Hopefully, then, the OP can sort it out.

Pete