The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC V 4.93 for P3D V2.2

Hi Peter

I noticed your post of today at 11.49 am with reference to FSUIPC V 4.93 for P3D v2.2.

Can you tell me where to download that version as I cannot locate it or is your

post an advice prior to release.

Hopefully this new version will rectify Radar Contact now  crashing P3D V2.2 on my computer after update from V2.1.

Your advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Noel Southam

noels7

Peter please disregard above. Downloaded current version from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

and V4.93 is in the rar file. 

Edited by noels7

Thanks for the Info Dave

Only problem is that after installing version 4.93  P3D v2.2 starts to install and then disappears (shut down).

Previous version was running great on P3D V2.2  except when I attempted to connect Radar Contact to
the sim it crashed P3D v2.2. I was hoping that V 4.93 would fix that seeing Peter had modified  it to
be compatible with P3D v2.2. 
Version 4.93 appears to install ok going by the dialog boxes that appear during installation.

If I uninstall V4.93 (no FSUIPC in module folder) P3D v2.2 starts and operates perfectly.

Hope Peter reads this post, he might have an idea of what is happening

Regards

Noel Southam
noels7

Only problem is that after installing version 4.93  P3D v2.2 starts to install and then disappears (shut down).

I need more information please. It runs great here, so I can't help in a vacuum. I need to know what the Windows event viewer says about the crash, and also whether there's an FSUIPC4.LOG file produced. If there is please sohw me that too.

Pete

No log file produced and no entry in windows event viewer neither.. P3D starts to load, drive starts spinning and then it disappears.. Previous version was running fine except for radar contact.

I did manage to run it one time with 4.93 but then radar contact gave ipc entry errors in fsuipc wasn't in the addon menu neither (wasn't loaded at all i suppose).

No log file produced and no entry in windows event viewer neither.. P3D starts to load, drive starts spinning and then it disappears.. Previous version was running fine except for radar contact.

I did manage to run it one time with 4.93 but then radar contact gave ipc entry errors in fsuipc wasn't in the addon menu neither (wasn't loaded at all i suppose).

Others have now provided the event viewer data I need, so I'm working on it. Odd that you can't find it -- there should ALWAYS be an event logged on any App crash.

Pete

Hi Peter

Version 4.931 works without any problems and Radar Contact is now back working. No crashes whatsoever.

Many thanks for your continual efforts to provide solutions for all our problems.

Regards

Noel Southam

noels7