The simFlight Network Forums

Payload: 61 Stations Limit

Hi Pete,

I see in the FSUIPC4 documentation that the Payload station area from 0x1400 only has room for 61 stations. Some add-on planes have many more than this, for example, one of my DLL users has a 707 with 123 stations.

With the 61 limit, any application using FSUIPC to do payload editing isn't going to work with these aircraft because some stations are not accessible.

Is there any chance you can make another area available for some more stations? Ideally up to the FSX or Prepar3d limit if there is one.

Regards,

Paul

Is there any chance you can make another area available for some more stations? Ideally up to the FSX or Prepar3d limit if there is one.

Not easily. What is the limit in any case, and what is the point of so many stations -- one per passenger? Seems daft to me.

Pete

Yeah, I guess it's so you can pretend to load individual passengers. Seems daft to me too.

If it's not easy then fair enough. Just thought I'd ask in case it was something you could add in easily.

I'll just cap my DLL at 61 (which I should have done anyway) so it doesn't get bad data from reading beyond the 0x1400 block.

Paul