The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to locate component

raad

Hi

recently when i am trying to start the SIM , I get this message

Unable to locate component

(the application has failed to start because Vorbis.dll was not found .re-installing the application my fix the problem ).

Anyone can help .

Regards

Raad

No i did not , And really i don't now whats going on ,,simulator wouldn't start at all .. To be honest the step you sent me on that website its complicated .

Any time click start the SIM i get this message { This application has failed to start because vorbis.dll was not found . re-installing the application my fix this problem}

clicking ok i get this message { filed to find oggvorbis DLLs( vorbisfile.dll,ogg.dll,orvorbis.dll}

I guess if Feelthere can send me a password so i can remove the program thin add it again 

'raad':

if you purchased the game from feelThere contact BMTmicro to collect the information you need -

1-800-414-4268 (USA & Canada)

International call 1-910-792-9100

have your order email and credit card information.  BMT will confirm your purchase history.

once you re-download your product burn it to a DVD!  on the DVD include the installer and a notepad (aka, txt) document that includes the product key.