The simFlight Network Forums

WIDE FS and MULTIPLAYER in FS2004

Dear Mr Pete Dowson,

I have a flighsimclub Fly United (www.flyunited.nl). One Server and 7 Clients on one location via a LAN Network connected with a D-Link Gigabit Switch to FSHost to adjust the weather conditions.

Now we use FS-Navigator as a part of FS2004 where I, beinig the the ATC controller, can manage all the Clients realizing there flightplans. FS-Commander is on the Server Desktop PC.

We want to replace FS-Navigator (no longer supported) by FS-Commander. The advised tool AI-Bridge (Jose Oliviera) is not working. From the various investigations on internet and via the establisher of FS-Commander (Volker Heine) I got the information that the combination of FSUIPC and WIDEFS (both registered) could be the solution and show me all the planes TOGETHER on one screen

Can you please confirm this and give me a helping hand by providing some instructions to realize this.

Many thanks in advance

Henk Hagreis (Fly United) 

I have a flighsimclub Fly United (www.flyunited.nl). One Server and 7 Clients on one location via a LAN Network connected with a D-Link Gigabit Switch to FSHost to adjust the weather conditions.

Now we use FS-Navigator as a part of FS2004 where I, beinig the the ATC controller, can manage all the Clients realizing there flightplans. FS-Commander is on the Server Desktop PC.

We want to replace FS-Navigator (no longer supported) by FS-Commander. The advised tool AI-Bridge (Jose Oliviera) is not working. From the various investigations on internet and via the establisher of FS-Commander (Volker Heine) I got the information that the combination of FSUIPC and WIDEFS (both registered) could be the solution and show me all the planes TOGETHER on one screen

Can you please confirm this and give me a helping hand by providing some instructions to realize this.

Sorry, I don't understand. AIBridge was just a program used to put Multiplayer aircraft into FSUIPC's TCAS tables, alongside the AI traffic data it already gets direct from FS. I don't understand why AIBridge has stopped working, but there is no code in either WideFS or FSUIPC to handle or understand multiplayer aircraft. It only knows about AI traffic.

Pete