The simFlight Network Forums

Password to buy

Ok no problem, my email is vhernandezpal@orange.es

Okay, more information. It seems that is actually the one which you used when you purchased the FSUIPC3 key.  You can still use it to buy FSUIPC4. It is not locked, you just need to log into that account. You only have the one account and it has been the same one now for at least the 8 years since you purchased FSUIPC3!

Pete

I feel very ashamed I'm causing inconvenience to you.

The problem is I can not use that account as the email associated doesn't work any more for more than four years and I do not have the password.

So if I ask for the password to simmarket web I can not see what they send because I do not have access to email.

I know it´s being a nightmare but what is surprising for me is why they don´t put in contact with me instead of bothering you.

The problem is I can not use that account as the email associated doesn't work any more for more than four years and I do not have the password.

But the email attached to the account IS the one you just said works okay!! vhernandezpal@orange.es. I told you that above. There is NO account in SimMarket with the email associated with your FSUIPC3 key!!

This is where you are going wrong all the time, and you are not reading my replies!!

So if I ask for the password to simmarket web I can not see what they send because I do not have access to email.

They do not send passwords, they do not have access to your password, it is private to you. You must always make sure you use one which you will not forget!

Anyway, I have managed to get them to change your password to an easy one and I have sent you an email -- to vhernandezpal@orange.es, which is the one associated with your account AND the one you said was working !!!

Regards

Pete

I am sorry if I misunderstand you in any time

Believe me that they have an option when you forget your password and I use my current email and never sent to me nothing.

At last, with the password that you send me now everything it´s fixed and working !!!!

So many thanks for everything, now I can purchase your product

Best regards and recognizing for your effort

But the email attached to the account IS the one you just said works okay!! vhernandezpal@orange.es. I told you that above. There is NO account in SimMarket with the email associated with your FSUIPC3 key!!

This is where you are going wrong all the time, and you are not reading my replies!!

They do not send passwords, they do not have access to your password, it is private to you. You must always make sure you use one which you will not forget!

Anyway, I have managed to get them to change your password to an easy one and I have sent you an email -- to vhernandezpal@orange.es, which is the one associated with your account AND the one you said was working !!!

Regards

Pete

I'll bet this is the hardest you've ever worked for 24 EURO in your life! :razz: I understand you are leaving on holiday. Can an update to P3D be far behind?