The simFlight Network Forums

FS FLIGHT KEEPER

Hello, I have been using FS9 and FSUIPC long time like register user. Now I have moved to X-pLane and I need to link FS FLight Keeper with XPUIPC. At the moment there is no way and no support with the supplier of FSFK. The only problems is that FSFK ask for a code of FSUIP registered in order to start the fuctions. Can you please indicate me how can I handle it??? Do you considered start a new XPFSUIPC with the functionality of the FSUIPC in order to handle the FS aplications??

Thanks a lot!!!

Francisco Sintes

Hello, I have been using FS9 and FSUIPC long time like register user. Now I have moved to X-pLane and I need to link FS FLight Keeper with XPUIPC. At the moment there is no way and no support with the supplier of FSFK. The only problems is that FSFK ask for a code of FSUIP registered in order to start the fuctions. Can you please indicate me how can I handle it??? Do you considered start a new XPFSUIPC with the functionality of the FSUIPC in order to handle the FS aplications??

Two points there:

First FSUIPC has not used or needed an access code from applicatins for many year.

Second, I do not deal with X-plane at all. XPUIPC is not mine. I think you need to look for XPUIPC support elsewhere, possibly via X-plane forums?

Pete

Yes I know, the problem is that my VA uses only FSFK for all the pireps, then the only way to give a chance to the XPLANE users is to find the waty of linking FSFK with XPUIPC. Due that the FSFK is allways linked by FSUIP I was thinking about the possibilite of find the solution with the info of all the involved people in this development. If the only answer is that there is no option I think that we are loosing an oportunity to increase the user of this incredible add on like FSFK is. Anyway thanks a lot for the help. 

Kind regards

Francisco Sintes