The simFlight Network Forums

Documentation on profiles

Pete -

In the changes for 4.942 is says to get further information from a separate document " Profiles in Separate Files".

It's probably right in front of me but I can not locate it. I have not run the 4.942 installer but looked in the documentation area here.

Thanx,

Vic

In the changes for 4.942 is says to get further information from a separate document " Profiles in Separate Files".

It's probably right in front of me but I can not locate it. I have not run the 4.942 installer but looked in the documentation area here.

Accompanying the Installer in the downloadable ZIP is a document about Installing and Registering. It explains that all of the ancillary files and documentation is installed in the FSUIPC Documents folder, inside the FS Modules folder. I think it even lists the files which are installed there. It's been this way for all of the time FSUIPC has had an installer.

Pete

Would it not also be beneficial to have the document in the DOCUMENTATION section of this website so one could read it should they ot have access to their FSX/P3D install?

Well, there is a documentation section here and that gets updated whenever I get round to updating the documentation, which hasn't been done for too long a time now. I will get there but with an update to FSX-SE and another to P3D every other week or so and trying to fit my overseas trips in, I don't know when it'll be.

I also like to get in a flight now an then. Less than one a week at present!

I'm not sure why you'd need to refer to stuff about FSUIPC without access to your FSX/P3D stuff?

[LATER]

Despite my argument against ;-) I have Zipped up my FSUIPC Documents folder and used the ZIP to replace the 4.92 package which was up there till now. I've added the Changes document too, as otherwise you only get that in the Installer pack.

Pete