The simFlight Network Forums

Elevator Trim

The option for Elev Trim Up/Down is missing under the buttons page with P3D v3. There is a duplicate Elevator Up and Elevator Down instead. Am I missing something?

Yes, P3D v3 was not supported until FSUIPC 4.946, released today.  Perhaps you didn't notice that I announced I was away till today?

Pete

Yes, P3D v3 was not supported until FSUIPC 4.946, released today.  Perhaps you didn't notice that I announced I was away till today?

Pete

I downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC and it detected v3. Would it have detected v3 if it was not supported?

I downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC and it detected v3. Would it have detected v3 if it was not supported?

Yes, several recent versions of FSUIPC have been needed to support pre-release Beta versions of P3D v3, but it needed changes for every single one of the 4-6 Beta releases (I lost count)!

The only versions of FSUIPC which will work correctly with the Released P3D v3 are 4.946 (or later, as and when).

Pete