The simFlight Network Forums

Peter, PC Aviator referred me to you. I downloaded 4.948 and there is no user guide, manual or code for me to activate the Pro 2016. I tried to download a second time and the results were null. I am using Windows 10. I would appreciate your counsel. Thanks. John Wesley 

Peter, PC Aviator referred me to you. I downloaded 4.948 and there is no user guide, manual or code for me to activate the Pro 2016. I tried to download a second time and the results were null. I am using Windows 10. I would appreciate your counsel. Thanks. John Wesley 

I've no idea what the "Pro 2016" is I'm afraid. What does it have to do with FSUIPC? You do really need to explain more if you have a question for me.

BTW version 4.948 is superseded by 4.949. I only supply and support the latest version.

And please entitle your threads by something more meaningful than just "Peter". That is really listtle help in a Support Forum which is referred to by many users.

Pete

I think Pro 2016 uses FSUIPC to interface with FSX.

I'd download the latest version here:http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/

Unzip & run the "install FSUIPC4.exe" program. That should install FSUIPC into FSX. Assuming Pro2016 works with the unregistered version, you can just click the "not now" button when the registration screen for FSUIPC pops up. Manuals for FSUIPC are in your FSX\Modules\FSUIPC Documents folder after installation, although a lot of the information is only relevant to the registered version.