The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and Annunciators

Hi Pete

I need your help to quickly and FSUIPC.

Sorry in advance if not everything is understandable, but I have everything with Google Translate.

I use the P3D v3.1, as well as the latest FSUIPC 4.4.949 in my HC I have installed the Opencockpits overhead V2.
In addition, I use the Prosim Flight Model V2.
Now I wanted to ask you, how can I connect the door annunciator with Prosim model and the overhead can connect?
I actually thought that was but is not, unfortunately, automatically go that way.

Thank you for your efforts and assistance.

Best Regards
Urs

I use the P3D v3.1, as well as the latest FSUIPC 4.4.949 in my HC I have installed the Opencockpits overhead V2.

In addition, I use the Prosim Flight Model V2.

Now I wanted to ask you, how can I connect the door annunciator with Prosim model and the overhead can connect?

I actually thought that was but is not, unfortunately, automatically go that way.

You posted a similar question 4 times in a short period! You MUST allow time for your post to be seen and answered. Sometimes I am not at my computer, but sleeping or having a meal. Not often, but you need to be more patient.

Anyway, sorry, but this is certainly not a question about FSUIPC, but about ProSim and Opencockpits, neither of which are my products. FSUIPC may or may not be involved at all. I don't know.

With my Prosim setup and cockpit all of the overhead is driven by my own programs, not by Prosim, and I do not have any Opencockpits hardware. Prosim interfaces to all my indicators via my own special FSUIPC offsets. This certainly won't apply to your setup.

Try the Prosim support Forums. I'm sure you'll get a lot of help there.

Pete

Hi Pete

Yes I have not seen that it is checked first. And I thought I had made a mistake. It is only briefly displayed at the top and I had really overlooked.
Excuse this please.

Thank you nevertheless for your help.

I have also launched an inquiry in Prosim Forum.

And again sorry for the 4 posts.

Have a nice weekend, I wish yet.

Bes Regards
Urs