The simFlight Network Forums

We need multi monitor support

Avwriter

This was mentioned a few times in the other thread, but since Vic has not responded, I figured I would make a new thread about it.  Multi monitor support is crucial to playing the game effectively.  I do appreciate that the radar screens are now transparent, but having the ability to move them to another screen would be far better.

I may be wrong as I only use one screen, but cant you set up a second screen in control panel>display>display settings

Some time ago, I conected the TV for another reason, and I could just drag what I wanted to the right and it would apear on the TV leaving the laptop screen free for other things...

Like I say I could be missing something important as I dont use two screens.. :)

Gareth

You can do this with Tower2011 but what I think the guys are saying is you can't with this(you get a better feel for the game with separate monitor's)I have not had a chance to play this yet but will later when I get home.

3 minutes ago, maddon10 said:

You can do this with Tower2011 but what I think the guys are saying is you can't with this(you get a better feel for the game with separate monitor's)I have not had a chance to play this yet but will later when I get home.

We understood it and replied.

One more reason to wait for the Pro version I guess then. Multi monitor support is absolutely crusial to enjoy this for me, I have a hard time to understand why it was not instantly on the drawing board in an early development stage. I believe very early on it was also adressed and requested on this forum if I am not mistaken.

Mike

5 minutes ago, mikced76 said:

One more reason to wait for the Pro version I guess then. Multi monitor support is absolutely crusial to enjoy this for me, I have a hard time to understand why it was not instantly on the drawing board in an early development stage. I believe very early on it was also adressed and requested on this forum if I am not mistaken.

Mike

Please re-read my answer. I think it was pretty clear :) . This feature was pulled from the engine we used just before the release (ie.: no longer allowed us to have a multi monitor version).