The simFlight Network Forums

Double parking at KLAX

Gazdon

Wow!  I bet that plane has some really interesting flight characteristics.  Looks almost like something Burt Rutan might design :-)   Seriously though, I wonder if in the Pro version we might have the option to reassign arrivals to other gates.  That would be very cool.  

The aircraft that was already parked had been given 3 instructions to proceed to R/W 9R and acknowledged but did not move. As the arriving aircraft was going to park in that area I let it go as there were other empty stands but it chose the one with another aircraft. -500 pts for hitting another aircraft. What is the point of scoring because someone else mentioned he was penalised -5000 pts. You will never get that back.

23 minutes ago, Gazdon said:

What is the point of scoring because someone else mentioned he was penalised -5000 pts. You will never get that back.

I generally agree with you there.  I think it would be better, just to give the player a list of his infractions, and also an average time between runway and gate.