The simFlight Network Forums

Still no luck after hotfix

quincysw1

Were we supposed to uninstall the old one first?  There was no readme with any instructions, so I just assumed we could install it on top of the old one.  I have not observed any problems resulting from this, but if it is necessary please do let us know.

13 minutes ago, quincysw1 said:

Hi Gazdon

Just left clicked but not as administrator

Brian

Hi, I have just run .bat and the game runs as normal. What directory is the log file? I can't see it in the main feelthere directory.

1 minute ago, quincysw1 said:

Go to your main Tower 3D folder and there should be a file named Game which is the one you want

regards

Brian

Hi Brian

Unfortunately do not have that file. I have Tower 3d data , Tower 3d .bat, Tower 3d .exe, Towerspeak.dll and uninstall

1 hour ago, quincysw1 said:

I just reinstalled Tower 3D ran the bat and it produced a game.log file.

have you edited permissions to full control in both the Tower 3D and bat files?

Yes I have permissions for full control in both.I have also uninstalled the game but to no avail unfortunately.

I am now getting very frustrated at the fact that I have not been able to run this program since I purchased and installed it. I have contacted Support but have not received a reply.

I would therefore like to request a refund

regards

Brian