The simFlight Network Forums

Wilco/Feelther 737 off course problem

nikita

I have Windows 7 64 bit +Fs 9.1 I am also using the 1608 AIRAC

When I do any of the flights, I load the FMC and do everything proper, I take off and then the problem starts. When I follow using the LNAV (Magenta line) once reaching the cruise altitude, I slew the plane (y key) to get to the destination faster. When The airport is around 60-80nm away, i stop slewing. The airport shows up on the nav display but in reality the airport is not there. its 300-400nm away from me. I open the map in FS 2004 and my plane is far away from my actual destination. I am using the FS flight planner. Something is wrong with the IRS's or Nav. I have no experienced that kind of problem with any other payware add ons (PMDG, Level D, Ifly, etc... Wilco) I tried everything but nothing works. Something is making the navigation read the airports incorrectly. Does anyone else have that problem?

• 4 months later...