The simFlight Network Forums

Plane spinning KJFK

Flightsimpilot

I know that you must be extremely busy at this moment, as the post title suggests the planes are spinning at runway 22L at KJFK there is a yellow runway extension line which is sending the planes into the spin.  I am unable to produce a Bat file for this occurrence , I'm happy to say that all the  installations of RT and KJFK are fine and working.

Plane spinning.bmp

Plane spinning.bmp

Plane spinning.bmp

15 hours ago, Flightsimpilot said:

I know that you must be extremely busy at this moment, as the post title suggests the planes are spinning at runway 22L at KJFK there is a yellow runway extension line which is sending the planes into the spin.  I am unable to produce a Bat file for this occurrence , I'm happy to say that all the  installations of RT and KJFK are fine and working.

Plane spinning.bmp

Plane spinning.bmp

Plane spinning.bmp

Thank you for the info, we are checking it.

15 hours ago, Flightsimpilot said:

Sorry to be a pain could you have a look at plane spinning at 31L and also arivals on 4L are taking quite some time to give the yellow taxiway route after the terminal has been allocated.  I shall try and send a log file as soon as I can.

RUNWAY 31l.bmp

31L is noted. For the other one please post a screenshot.

As requested here are  the screenshots, 9.44.15 shows when asking for Terminal.                    9.44.41 shows the Terminal location             .Arrival Showing Route is at 9.45.30.  As you can see it's about 1 minute before the route is displayed. I hope this helps. ( Arrival Showing Route .bmp to follow)

9-44.15.bmp

9-44.41.bmp

20 hours ago, Flightsimpilot said:

As requested here are  the screenshots, 9.44.15 shows when asking for Terminal.                    9.44.41 shows the Terminal location             .Arrival Showing Route is at 9.45.30.  As you can see it's about 1 minute before the route is displayed. I hope this helps. ( Arrival Showing Route .bmp to follow)

9-44.15.bmp

9-44.41.bmp

Is it spinning at the American terminal?

18 hours ago, Avwriter said:

I have seen similar happenings for arrivals on 22L, when they land long and turn off at the next to last exit.  They just seem to get stuck there for a while, very much the way they used to with 24R arrivals at KLAX (which I believe was fixed in SP2).

You know it for a long time; no screenshot or log=no bug :) Without these we can't do anything.