The simFlight Network Forums

NEW Update for Tower 3D Real Color KJFK

GKibby

I just got an email saying there is a new update for Tower 3d Real Color KJFK. It is supposed to be from  nyergesdesign and the file is on Dropbox. It also has a new security code. Is this an upgrade or is someone phishing using our forum info?

When I received my free KJFK from Nyerges because of the issue with the bundle, it came as a dropbox link.  However, this was last night, and the file did not say "SP1" or simi9lar.  it was just RC_Tower3D_KJFK.exe.  What was the title of the file you received,and did it come from " info@nyergesdesign.com "?  If so then it is probably legitimate.  If not, I would email Nyerges Design at the above address and ask.

The file came from the same address with the file name. It is exactly the same size as the original file.  I was on another forum for another game that was phished by someone who obtained the email list of members. I just wanted to alert other members in case this was a similar scam. I apologize if the email was legitimate but I didn't want to see us get involved in a similar situation.