The simFlight Network Forums

ProSim System mandatory on P3D machine?

Hi all,

I`m in transition from pm to ProSim.  It would be of great help if I could maintain the present distribution of clients (PD3-Server, CPT-,FO-,Up-EICAS-,-LO-EICAS-, INSTRUCT- and SYSTEMS-Client)  using WideFS/FSUIPC.  I`d like to run ProSim System (connected to FDS, Phidget and FI-Cards) on the former SYSTEMS-Client. Cockpitsonic Overhead, Pedestal and CPFlight MCP/EFIS are connected to the P3D-Server. Network is no Problem. ProSim Support states like written in the Manual ProSim-System has to be mandatory on the P3D-Server.

Best regards

Bernhard (LSZH)

24 minutes ago, bravolima said:

ProSim Support states like written in the Manual ProSim-System has to be mandatory on the P3D-Server.

I run the main ProSim EXE on a client PC. I have a copy of the FS PC too, but only for the database update when I add scenery.

I do run ProSimMCP on the FS PC, because otherwise the slight delay in controlling by A/P can induce instability, expecially if you ever use 2X, 4.

You should refer to the ProSimForum really. I'm sure you'll get more definitive help there. That's where I go for help.

Pete