The simFlight Network Forums

How can i control autopilot?

How can i control autopilot?

How could i spawn jet in the game and then autopilot under my control would take care of it,beeing able to reprogram autopilot in the air any time ,thru some interface

Sorry, I don't understand.

You can control the autopilot using a mouse on its panel, or by keystrokes assigned to controls, or by programming buttons. You can control it from an external program through the FSUIPC interface too -- see the FSUIPC SDK.

I don't at all know what you mean by "spawn jet in the game" ("game"? do you mean "simulator"? :) ). Sorry.

Pete

i meant take control of MP jets (not mine),controlled by my plugin, i want to have local MP session and control all the jets via thier autopilot managing thier autopilot dynamicaly on the run,anytime anywhere

Ah. You need to find out about the Multiplayer interface. I'm afraid it isn't something I know about, nor do any of my modules deal with it.

There is an official Multiplayer SDK for FS2002, so you could work it out from that, though MP changed in FS2004 and the SDK isn't yet available.

Regards,

Pete