The simFlight Network Forums

Thrust Reverse B737NGX

Hello

I have an Hotas Thrustmaster Warthog,  I am trying to setup the throttle lever when I pull it into detent to activate reverse thrust (button 28)

Some time ago I achieved this but I have lost the setting.  I am sure that I had to enter a parameter code for this action to work.

is it possible to advise me  on how I go about setting up my thotttle to perform reverse thrust

Clive Alexander

PLEASE POST SUPPORT QUESTIONS TO THE SUPPORT FORUM!

I've moved it for you, but you are lucky I saw it! The SubForums are for contributions and reference material. Support is carried out in the SUPPORT forum, which is here!

31 minutes ago, clive6354 said:

I have an Hotas Thrustmaster Warthog,  I am trying to setup the throttle lever when I pull it into detent to activate reverse thrust (button 28)

Just assign that button to the same thing you'd assign to on the keyboard or any other button (Throttle Decr), or just the keypress F2 which is the same thing by default.

You'd probably want it to repeat whilst held on, too And maybe throttle cut when released to stop reverse, but that's up to your method of use.

Pete