The simFlight Network Forums

TOWER 3D PRO JFK: AAL unable taxi to terminal from 4R

Ronco

After landing any AAL rwy 4R, cant taxi to T8. The plane left out of rwy, but not start taxi to terminal. Is necesary delete to avoid crash with the next landing aircraft. In case DAL, the time to exit to the terminal is longer that pevious version. 

Thanks and aplogies for my english

33 minutes ago, Ronco said:

After install this file, no chage. The AAL dont taxi to T8 from 4R. By the way, the simulator is to much slower than previosly. It was no a good change for me

I think you misunderstood, nothing has changed yet. FeelThere was just showing you that the issue has already been reported and is being worked on. If the sim is slower, then it is because of some other issue on your computer.

23 minutes ago, crbascott said:

I think you misunderstood, nothing has changed yet. FeelThere was just showing you that the issue has already been reported and is being worked on. If the sim is slower, then it is because of some other issue on your computer.

Ok, thnx. I thought that this file output log, changed this issue

1 hour ago, Ronco said:

Ok, thnx. I thought that this file output log, changed this issue

No, the output log is produced by the sim. If you ever have an issue you want to report, FeelThere asks that provide your output_log.txt file and a screenshot (if applicable). Without a log or screenshot, they will more than likely rightfully ignore your post.