The simFlight Network Forums

WideFS7 Key not accepted in FSUIPC5

18 minutes ago, michael1508 said:

I upgraded to FSUIPC 5 to use it with P3dv4. Registration ok. But my WideFS 7 licencey key (from 2014) is not accepted.

The WideFS registration for FSUIPC4 is the same in FSUIPC5. If it is being refused you are entering something wrong. The NAME must be the same for both FSUIPC5 and WideFS, the email address can be different and you use the one for your FSUIPC4 WideFS registration.

Pete

1 hour ago, michael1508 said:

thanks for your quick reply. I am using exactly the same name and email, as I can see from my order details.

Is the Registration being rejected by the Installer when you input them, or is it accepted by then not working? 

Are you using copy-and-paste to make sure there's no mix up with 1/I, o/0 2/z etc?

ZIP up your FSUIPC4, WideFS7, FSUIPC5 order details and the FSUIPC5.KEY file (also your FSUIPC4.KEY file if you still have FSX or P3D1-3 installed), and send the ZIP to me at petedowson@btconnect.com and I'll check them.

Pete