The simFlight Network Forums

Registration problem

Hello Pete! I did uninstalled my FSX-SE and deleted every things for FSX. I did a new install, FSUIPC is working, but won't except my serial number.My e-mail address changed and I did forget the on when I got FSUIPC some time ago. My New E-mail is: herb_k@sympatico.ca. Can you help me please. Best Regards Herb full name: Herbert Krosta

2 hours ago, Herb said:

I did uninstalled my FSX-SE and deleted every things for FSX. I did a new install, FSUIPC is working, but won't except my serial number.My e-mail address changed and I did forget the on when I got FSUIPC some time ago. My New E-mail is: herb_k@sympatico.ca.

You need your original SimMarket email address and password to get into your account and retrieve the details. You must always register FSUIPC with the exact same name, email and key as frm the original purchase.

Even I cannot retrieve the details using a different email address. You need to find or remember it yourself. I could retrieve it using the SimMarket order number instead. Certainly not with your new email or just your name.

Surely you still have something in your archives or backups relating to your original email address? Why didn't you back things up in the first place? This is always important for all purchases involving a registration key of some sort.

[LATER]

Luckily I found it! There is a registration using herb@sympatico.ca  for a Herbert Krosta dated 06/11/2010, so evidently the only change in your email was "herb" changing to "herb_k". Seems to be a pretty easy change to remember! ;-)

Pete

4 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

You need your original SimMarket email address and password to get into your account and retrieve the details. You must always register FSUIPC with the exact same name, email and key as frm the original purchase.

Even I cannot retrieve the details using a different email address. You need to find or remember it yourself. I could retrieve it using the SimMarket order number instead. Certainly not with your new email or just your name.

Surely you still have something in your archives or backups relating to your original email address? Why didn't you back things up in the first place? This is always important for all purchases involving a registration key of some sort.

[LATER]

Luckily I found it! There is a registration using herb@sympatico.ca  for a Herbert Krosta dated 06/11/2010, so evidently the only change in your email was "herb" changing to "herb_k". Seems to be a pretty easy change to remember! ;-)

Pete

Hello Pete! Thank you very much for your kindness and help. I have it all nicely working again, Joystick, Compound buttons and more. About my Memory: April 1. I will turn 90 years. My Flightsim and my Yamaha Keyboard playing keep me going, but my wife does a lot for me too to stay healthy.  Keep care, frendly greetings from Canada. Herb