The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC5 registration

Hi - I purchased FSUIPC5 on PayPal on May  14, 2018 from SimMarket ( a payment of €49.99 EUR to simFlight GmbH (sales@simmarket.com)I cannot access my account @ Simmarket - I've tried to reset my password and they have not sent me a link to do so - they are a black hole!  I want to register FSUIPC5 but need my key; can you please send me my key?  If you cannot, please tell me how to get my key.

Thanks

captzog@sbcglobal.net

I've moved your post from the Download Links subforum, which is a repository for links to programs, NOT a Support Site, to the FSUIPC Support Forum so it can be answered. Please take care to post to the correct place if you want attention!

Hi - I purchased FSUIPC5 on PayPal on May  14, 2018  from SimMarket ( a payment of €49.99 EUR 

What have you done with it since then, 12 days ago? And why €49.99. Even with 20% VAT it is only €35.99.

6 hours ago, captzog said:

I cannot access my account @ Simmarket

And why is that? If you purchased it surely you had an account! Have you forgotten your name or password?

I've tried to reset my password and they have not sent me a link to do so

Normally to change a password you need the current one.

I want to register FSUIPC5 but need my key; can you please send me my key?

I don't think your real name is "captzog". Why use a false name here? I need to see proper identification. Name, email used for order, and order number.

Pete

Dear Mr. Dowson,

Thanks for taking time to help me.  I assure you that no harm was intended by not following the rules - i simply did not understand or pay enough attention.  I hope the following will address your concerns and result in my being able to register FSUIPC5 and Wide Client.

1.  My receipt from PayPal for 49.99 Euroos must include Wide Client + FSUIPC;  since I've been unable to access my account at SimMarket I have no way of verifying it.  The confirmation email from PayPal is too large to attach, however the following PayPal transaction ID my help:

May 14, 2018 17:38:24 PDT 
Transaction ID: 6V424033TN883491N 

Payment was made to:  

You sent a payment of €49.99 EUR to simFlight GmbH
(sales@simmarket.com)

2. I do have an account at SimMarket but have been unable to access it.  During the past couple of weeks I've been travelling and have requested a change in password from SimMarket 4x and they have not responded as promised;.  I've checked my Spam folder and there is nothing there either; I'm at a loss.  I even tried my gmail account thinking I may have ordered with that email address and there is nothing.

3.  False name:  I was using a login name which is what I thought was being requested - my mistake.  For the record I'm

Tom Grove

9460 Crystal Mine Rd.

Newcastle, CA  95658

USA

captzog@sbcglobal.net

grovet729@gmail.com

4.  My understanding from the SimMarket website FAQ's is that if I did not receive my key code w/in 24 hrs of purchase that  I was to contact you directly for the key code.  If the key code was sent to my account at SimMarket I have no way of knowing as I cannot access my account.

I very much appreciate your taking time to help.  If you would please send me my key code I would be most thankful.  If constraints do not allow you to send the key code please let me know - all I want to do is register the product I purchased.

Thank You!

Tom Grove

2 hours ago, captzog said:

The confirmation email from PayPal is too large to attach, however the following PayPal transaction ID my help:

No, not at all. The SimMarket Order Number is what is needed, along with the Name and Email Address used for your account when ordering.

False name:  I was using a login name which is what I thought was being requested - my mistake.  For the record I'm

Tom Grove

You didn't register your account and purchase in your LogIn name, surely?  My Login name is Pete Dowson, which is also my real name. I always wonder why folks would hide behing false names for Forums.

captzog@sbcglobal.net

grovet729@gmail.com

Well according to the complete database, neither of those email addresses have ever been used for any purchases whatsoever from SimMarket! Are you perhaps making a mistake? Or could you have yet another email address? I can only search by email address or order number.

Pete

My understanding from the SimMarket website FAQ's is that if I did not receive my key code w/in 24 hrs of purchase that  I was to contact you directly for the key code.

That's not my understanding. Maybe it applies to those SimMarket products where the keys are generated by the supplier.  I don't actually deal with the keys at all.

In my experience, and I do purchase quite a lot from SimMarket, I never get emailed the registration details. I have to go to my account and retrieve them.

Pete

Pete,

Thanks for your support.  I don't know what happened and why I cannot access my account at simmarket.  Per instructions at Simmarket I've applied for "Account 
Re activation" through a different email address (per their instructions) and hope to get the Key that way.

Again, thanks for your help.!

Tom Grove

Newcastle, CA

PS  Are you attending the FlightSimExpo in Las Vegas next Friday?

3 hours ago, captzog said:

Thanks for your support.  I don't know what happened and why I cannot access my account at simmarke

Perhaps you orinigally mistyped your name or email and are therefore registered differently? 

Are you sure you typed them correctly above, i.e.

captzog@sbcglobal.net
grovet729@gmail.com

because it is exactly those I searched on. I cannot give an approximate email.

Pete