The simFlight Network Forums

Cycle Through Views

A button on my Saitek yoke used to cycle through 4 different view whens pressued before FSUIPC.
With FSUIPC installed and my buttons and axis configured, that sme button only cycles through two views.

What must I do to program that button in FSUIPC to cycle more than 2 views?

Hi Thomas, thanks for your response.

That is the setting I have assigned to the button, but it is only cycling through two views ... cockpit and control tower. I'm assuming I must be missing something else, probably something pretty basic as the solution isn't very complicated.

Thomas, I used FSUIPC to define the buttons for the default MSFS Cessna. I selected the button on the yoke, and assigned it the 'view mode' command in FSUIPC. I'm only getting two views with the pressing of the button.

The 'S' key gets me 4. If I disable the FSUIPC control, I get a full 4 view cycle with the button.

I think I may have resolved the issue though. I still had enable controllers checked in FSX controllers settings.

Edited by MaxArk68

Hi,

4 hours ago, MaxArk68 said:

If I disable the FSUIPC control, I get a full 4 view cycle with the button.

I think I may have resolved the issue though. I still had enable controllers checked in FSX controllers settings.

that means you have the controller button as well defined in FS with the same function, what does of course not work correct. One or the other should control but not both!

Thomas